Wheatbelt health & wellbeing planning - CRC Info Session
The WA Country Health Service in the Wheatbelt is working in collaboration with other human service agencies and Wheatbelt communities to develop a long term Wheatbelt Health & Wellbeing Plan: Towards 2035.
They would love to talk further with CRCs about the concept and to seek your initial input through a facilitated online conversation on people’s experience of healthcare in the Wheatbelt, what’s working well and what’s not? What are the current challenges and barriers for Wheatbelt people keeping well and accessing health services?
The intent of the Plan and its implementation is to:
- Sustainably improve the health & wellbeing of the Wheatbelt population
- Tackle the social, family, economic, cultural and environmental aspects that influence and impact people’s health
- Address health inequities around:
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- Services for our most vulnerable people and families – those experiencing multiple complex social and health issues
- Inconsistent experience of the health and care system
This session is only open to CRC members in the Wheatbelt region.
Registration not available.