Members of Centres’ management committees play an essential, and sometimes challenging, role. They are tasked with steering the Centre and ensuring its success. While this can be a highly rewarding job, it is also one that comes with serious responsibilities.
This session is for both new committee members and anyone who would like a refresher in governance. This will also be a chance for committee members to network, share, and connect with each other.
This session will cover:
- What is a management committee?
- What are the principles of good governance?
- What are the main roles and responsibilities of a management committee?
- Why is a good induction process essential?
- What are some of the most important compliance issues?